Stiletto Pro 4 Bass 20423 Stainless Steel Boat Propeller
- Part(s): #20423
- Manufacturer: Stiletto
- Brand:Pro 4 Bass
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 13 - 3/4
- Pitch: 23
- Blades: 4
- Rotation: Standard (Clockwise)
- Usually Ships Within: Business Day
View Related Boat Propellers
Pro 4 Bass Stainless Steel Boat Propellers
- Propellers on the Cutting Edge. When 4-blade performance is desired, this durable, stable, and solid performing series shows the way.
- The PRO-4 BASS series is designed for today's bass boats. The aggressive "over hub" exhaust design of these propellers give the best of hole shots and carries tournament loads at speeds that will keep you at the front of the pack. The rougher the conditions, the better the PRO-4 BASS series performs. You won't give anything away to the pros with the PRO-4 BASS Series.
SUPERIOR BLADE DESIGN - Stiletto Propellers are truly the stainless edge. All Stiletto Propellers are of a progressive pitch design. Cupped blades help reduce the chance of cavitation, therefore, increasing the efficiency and performance of your engine.
TOTAL PERFORMANCE - Stiletto Propellers are designed to help each boat and engine combination achieve its peak performance at all throttle levels: low end, mid-range, and top end. Stiletto Propellers are designed to outperform the mass produced aluminum and stainless steel stock/utility propellers. The outer hub is vented to allow some of the exhaust gases to escape preceding each blade. This helps eliminate performance robbing vacuums that occur behind the blades. Stiletto props are made in the USA.
RELIABILITY - Stiletto Propellers are one-piece investment cast for exceptional strength and safety. This manufacturing process provides superior consistency in blade shape and accuracy in pitch. Some so-called performance propellers are produced using welded-on blades which are not as structurally sound nor are they as reliable as a one-piece casting.