Solas RUBEX S3 9561-151-24 Stainless Steel Boat Propeller
- Part(s): #9561-151-24
- Manufacturer: Solas
- Brand:RUBEX S3
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 15 - 1/8
- Pitch: 24
- Blades: 3
- Rotation: Standard (Clockwise)
- Usually Ships Within: Business Day
View Related Boat Propellers
About Solas Boat Propellers
RUBEX S3 Stainless Steel Boat Propellers
- Solas Stainless Steel High Performance RUBEX Interchangeable Hub Propellers
- Designed for Bassboats & Bayboats
- Hubbed version of the Solas Scorpion propeller
- Interchangeable with Flo-Torq & Vortex Systems
- Reduce vibration to provide longer life to lower units
RUBEX Manufacturing Advantages
- All SOLAS propellers are developed by a state of the art process. Through a sequence of theoretical calculations, geometry design, prototype testing, pilot production and field tests, SOLAS propellers are designed to meet customers' various requirements.
- SOLAS Stainless Steel Propellers feature the industry's highest percentage of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum. Our material resists rust from salt water and increases the stability of the propeller blades. SOLAS Stainless Steel propellers are made by investment casting process.
- SOLAS focus its production improvement efforts on efficient use of space, increased yield, first in first out processes and automated equipment (such as robotic dipping arms). We are constantly improving processes and striving even higher. Performance and durability are the characteristics of the SOLAS stainless steel products.
Reviews for Solas RUBEX S3 Propellers
- Scores shown are based on all Solas RUBEX S3 propeller reviews.
Propeller reviewed on Nov 2nd, 2017
I am pleased with the quality and performance of my SS Rbx Scorpn S3 Prop. 4700 RPM and I'm doing 64.7 MPH.
Propeller reviewed on Jun 14th, 2016
So I am writing not to say quality and delivery was s problem I'm concerned because when I went to product suggestion I chose the ser 26 and ran it one day changing everything as far as height and passenger load I only could get a decent run alone I forgot what I just bought and came back and ordered a 24 ballistic. Can I possibly return the 26 or get credit for a 28 semi cleaver for that is what I've now been told will be best for my set up. I hate to have 1000 $ in props and still no better than the stock 4 blade any help I'm running a GT 200 on a 20ft tunnel hull and loosing speed and bite each time. Thanks. Scott Foster propped out in Michigan
Propeller reviewed on Apr 27th, 2016
Really nice well made prop looks great bolted right up super easy, my boat didn't quite have the horsepower to spin it actually slowed my boat down two mph, currently sitting on the shelf, would install again if I ever got and motor upgrades done
Propeller reviewed on Jul 3rd, 2015
Great prop. Put it on my 200 pro xs merc.
Propeller reviewed on Jul 30th, 2013
Thanks great product