Solas RUBEX L3 9572-160-17 Stainless Steel Boat Propeller
- Part(s): #9572-160-17
- Manufacturer: Solas
- Brand:RUBEX L3
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 16
- Pitch: 17
- Blades: 3
- Rotation: Counter (Counter-Clockwise)
- Usually Ships Within: 1 Business Day
View Related Boat Propellers
Order now and save even more with NO shipping costs!
• UPS Ground shipping to lower 48 states only
• UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes
RUBEX L3 Stainless Steel Boat Propellers
- Solas Stainless Steel High Performance RUBEX Interchangeable Hub Propellers
- Interchangeable with Flo-Torq & Vortex Systems
- Reduce vibration to provide longer life to lower units
RUBEX Manufacturing Advantages
- All SOLAS propellers are developed by a state of the art process. Through a sequence of theoretical calculations, geometry design, prototype testing, pilot production and field tests, SOLAS propellers are designed to meet customers' various requirements.
- SOLAS Stainless Steel Propellers feature the industry's highest percentage of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum. Our material resists rust from salt water and increases the stability of the propeller blades. SOLAS Stainless Steel propellers are made by investment casting process.
- SOLAS focus its production improvement efforts on efficient use of space, increased yield, first in first out processes and automated equipment (such as robotic dipping arms). We are constantly improving processes and striving even higher. Performance and durability are the characteristics of the SOLAS stainless steel products.
- Scores shown are based on all Solas RUBEX L3 propeller reviews.
Propeller reviewed on Jul 12th, 2020
Good customer service
Propeller reviewed on Oct 29th, 2019
Prop works good on a 210 Triumph with a Suzuki 150
Propeller reviewed on Sep 4th, 2015
Fast delivery, excellent valve, easy to install and very happy with the performance!
Propeller reviewed on Oct 3rd, 2011
Great prop. Planes out well, great midrange, and has great top end. 53-54 mph on 18' Larson.
Propeller reviewed on Sep 24th, 2011
Worked great. Boat flies
The Hub and Housing make a complete prop
This propeller requires two pieces: a propeller housing and a hub designed to fit your engine. In order for this propeller to work correctly, both parts are needed.
Please choose your engine using the Hub Selection Tool located below the "Add To Cart" button. When your engine is selected, the correct hub is included with your order.
If you do not wish to include a hub with your order or you already have the right hub, please select "No Hub"
Prices listed include both the housing and appropriate hub (if applicable)