Mercury Marine Enertia 48-8M0079504 Stainless Steel Boat Propeller
- Part(s): #48-8M0079504
- Manufacturer: Mercury Marine
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 15 - 1/4
- Pitch: 14
- Blades: 3
- Rotation: Counter (Counter-Clockwise)
- Usually Ships Within: Business Day
View Related Boat Propellers
Enertia Stainless Steel Boat Propellers
Progressive Performer - A step head of traditional steel propellers. Faster, stronger, more responsive.
Enertia, a revolutionary product that will measurably improve acceleration and top speed on many heavy deep vee boats powered by high-horsepower outboards. Enertia has also been proven to increase the overall performance of runabouts and pontoons.
The Enertia is the first propeller to utilize the added strength and durability of the new X7 alloy. This patented new alloy allowed Mercury's Propeller Engineers to develop a propeller design that far surpasses the limits of conventional stainless steel. The X7 allow is 30% stronger and 4 times more durable than conventional stainless steel.
- Better Acceleration and top end speed.
- Thin blades and higher rake angles for increased efficiency.
- Stays hooked up; fewer blow outs while cornering
- Keeps boats on plane at slower speeds
- Available in one inch pitch increments to dial in the ultimate performance of todays high horspeower outboards.
- Available pitches: 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
- Rotation: LH, RH
- Number of blades: 3
- Performance vent system (PVS)
- Material: X7 Alloy
- Boat types: Aluminum, Bowrider, Center console, Commercial, Cruiser, Deckboat, Fish-n-ski, Houseboat, Multi-species, Offshore fishing, Pontoon, Runabout - cuddy, Runabout - open bow
- Fits: Alpha drive, Bravo One drives, Outboards 135hp and above
- Equiped with: Flo-Torq II Hub Kit 835257K 1