Quicksilver Boat Propellers
Search Boat Propellers
About Quicksilver Boat Propellers
Black Diamond Props
- Inexpensive and easy to repair. Recommended for speeds less than 50 MPH and applications less than 250 HP.
- BII version available for Bravo Two Sterndrives.
- XT version has larger blade diameter for improved hole-shot and handling.
Diamond 4 Props
- Inexpensive and easy to repair.
- Improves acceleration and mid-range performance on many boats.
- Enhanced performance over comparable aluminum propellers.
- Over five times more durable than an aluminum propeller.
- Compared to the Black Diamond and Silverado.
- Vented for positive acceleration.
- Great for lighter weight boats with lots of power.
- Outstanding on MerCruiser Bravo One and TRS Stern drives.
- Good for sport/performance boats, cruisers, and offshore boats.
- BII version for Bravo Three Sterndrives.
- Ventilated for increased acceleration and unparalleled speed for large and heavy loads.
- Higher rake and bigger cup for better handling and lift.
- Large 14-5/8" diameter for high engine height installations.
- Delivers tough, durable performance.
- For V-6 outboard and 3.0L-5.7L Alpha sterndrive water ski, wakeboard & tubing boats.
- Provides better acceleration, aggressive holding and tremendous bow lift.
- For single or twin 135-175 hp outboard-powered 18-24 foot center-consoles.