Stiletto Triad I 53312 Stainless Steel Boat Propeller
- Part(s): #53312
- Manufacturer: Stiletto
- Brand:Triad I
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 10 - 1/8
- Pitch: 12
- Blades: 3
- Rotation: Standard (Clockwise)
- Usually Ships Within: Business Day
View Related Boat Propellers
Triad I Stainless Steel Boat Propellers
- The Stiletto TRIAD Series gives the owners of 25-75 horsepower outboards an exciting new level of performance.
- Durability, higher top speed and an increase in fuel economy highlights this series of stainless steel propellers.
- The TRIAD Series offers fishermen and boaters an affordable alternative to the standard aluminum propellers offered with most rigs.
- The Triad I series is designed for 25-35 horsepower outboards.
SUPERIOR BLADE DESIGN - Stiletto Propellers are truly the stainless edge. All Stiletto Propellers are of a progressive pitch design. Cupped blades help reduce the chance of cavitation, therefore, increasing the efficiency and performance of your engine.
TOTAL PERFORMANCE - Stiletto Propellers are designed to help each boat and engine combination achieve its peak performance at all throttle levels: low end, mid-range, and top end. Stiletto Propellers are designed to outperform the mass produced aluminum and stainless steel stock/utility propellers. Stiletto props are made in the USA.
RELIABILITY - Stiletto Propellers are one-piece investment cast for exceptional strength and safety. This manufacturing process provides superior consistency in blade shape and accuracy in pitch. Some so-called performance propellers are produced using welded-on blades, which are not as structurally sound nor are they as reliable as a one-piece casting.