Evinrude Johnson SSP 763960 Stainless Steel Boat Propeller
- Part(s): #763960
- Manufacturer: Evinrude Johnson
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 15 - 5/8
- Pitch: 13
- Blades: 3
- Rotation: Standard (Clockwise)
- Usually Ships Within: Business Day
View Related Boat Propellers
SSP Stainless Steel Boat Propellers
Since stainless steel is five times stronger than aluminum, the SSP can be designed and cast with thinner blades... blades that are cupped to provide better performance.
This versatile prop is an ideal upgrade replacement for aluminum propellers and provides greater performance for water skiing.
If a customer has an aluminum propeller, a "direct pitch" replacement (same pitch and diameter) is recommended when upgrading to an SSP.
- Fast planing 3-blade versatile prop
- Ideal upgrade from aluminum
- Cupped blades provide superior performance
- Scores shown are based on all Evinrude Johnson SSP propeller reviews.
Propeller reviewed on Apr 11th, 2016
I bought a 13 pitch and I believe now I should have gotten a 12. It was on my boat for only about 20 minutes total. But, it cant be returned once it hits the water so im out I guess. Its hard to tell if the BRP is any better than the cheaper brands based on my experience. I gave it 3 stars because the prop is probably ok. Just doesn't work for my application.