Michigan Wheel Michigan Match #031042 Aluminum Boat Propeller Mariner 75 HP Outboard 2001 & Newer 4-Stroke
- Part(s): #031042
- Manufacturer: Michigan Wheel
- Brand:Michigan Match
- Material: Aluminum
- Diameter: 13 - 1/4
- Pitch: 17
- Blades: 3
- Rotation: Standard (Clockwise)
- Usually Ships Within: 1 Business Day
1) Add the prop to your cart by clicking on Add to Cart
2) Click on the above links to find the appropriate Trim Tab or Thrust Washer to add to your cart
3) In the case you need both a Trim Tab and Thrust Washer you will need to repeat step 2, once for each part. You may have to use your browser's 'Back' button to return to this page. Your Shopping Cart will not be lost.
Order now and save even more with NO shipping costs!
• UPS Ground shipping to lower 48 states only
• UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Michigan Match Aluminum Boat Propellers
- Naval brass spindle
- Rubber cushioned hub (Absorbs impact and the stress caused by shifting gears.)
- Rubber bushing (Designed to spin free under significant impact, protecting you lower unit)
- Costs less
- 100 years of propeller making experience
- Limited lifetime warranty
It fits like your old prop.
It performs better than your old prop.
It costs less than your old prop.
And it's backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Michigan Wheel has been making props for almost 100 years, longer than some OEMs have been making motors. Thousands of dealers across the country and around the world sell Michigan Wheel props, offering unrivaled inventory of replacement stock, ready for immediate delivery. Every prop is thoroughly inspected to make certain it meets rigid quality standards. This 100 year commitment to quality and performance is the reason more boat owners pick a Michigan Wheel replacement propeller than all other brands combined.
The highest-grade metals are used on Michigan Match propellers - high quality aluminum and tough 15-5 stainless steel alloy. The tighter grain and compact molecular structure of the metal in Michigan Match props make them far less brittle, far less likely to break. It also makes them easily repairable by a qualified repair facility.