Quicksilver Nemesis #48-8M8027513 Aluminum Boat Propeller Mariner 35 HP Outboard 1984 - 1989
- Part(s): #48-8M8027513
- Manufacturer: Quicksilver
- Material: Aluminum
- Diameter: 10 - 1/10
- Pitch: 14
- Blades: 4
- Rotation: Standard (Clockwise)
- Usually Ships Within: 1 Business Day
Equivalent to OEM Propeller
Order now and save even more with NO shipping costs!
• UPS Ground shipping to lower 48 states only
• UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Nemesis Aluminum Boat Propellers
It's common knowledge that 3-blade props outperform their 4-blade counterparts at top end, but only at the sacrifice of hole-shot. Quicksilver's Nemesis propeller boasts something unique to the world of 4-blades: take-off performance of a 4-blade, yet wide-open-throttle performance of a 3-blade. This is accomplished with an incredibly aggressive, high-rake geometric design, increased cupping for a firm bite on the water, and a smaller diameter to help reduce drag at top end speeds. This model is a great choice for 25-125hp motors. Also, don't miss our Nemesis Pontoon options which are specifically designed for set-ups that need to 'push-a-load', featuring larger diameters for that extra grab on the water; a must for pontoon-enthusiasts.
- Nemesis for boats powered by 25hp to 125hp outboards
- Nemesis Pontoon - the best pontoon prop in the Quicksilver line up, featuring the extra holding and lift to wake up the performance of your pontoon. Fitment for 40hp to 60hp large gearcase outboard engines or 75hp to 125hp standard gearcase outboard engines.