Michigan Wheel Michigan Match #011009 Aluminum Boat Propeller Evinrude 135 HP Outboard 2001 & Newer V6
- Part(s): #011009
- Manufacturer: Michigan Wheel
- Brand:Michigan Match
- Material: Aluminum
- Diameter: 14 - 1/4
- Pitch: 21
- Blades: 3
- Rotation: Standard (Clockwise)
- Usually Ships Within: 5 Business Days
- Prop Hardware: All required propeller hardware may not be available. Consult engine manual for hardware requirements.
This propeller is proudly manufactured in the United States of America.
Order now and save even more with NO shipping costs!
• UPS Ground shipping to lower 48 states only
• UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Michigan Match Aluminum Boat Propellers
- Naval brass spindle
- Rubber cushioned hub (Absorbs impact and the stress caused by shifting gears.)
- Rubber bushing (Designed to spin free under significant impact, protecting you lower unit)
- Costs less
- 100 years of propeller making experience
- Limited lifetime warranty
It fits like your old prop.
It performs better than your old prop.
It costs less than your old prop.
And it's backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Michigan Wheel has been making props for almost 100 years, longer than some OEMs have been making motors. Thousands of dealers across the country and around the world sell Michigan Wheel props, offering unrivaled inventory of replacement stock, ready for immediate delivery. Every prop is thoroughly inspected to make certain it meets rigid quality standards. This 100 year commitment to quality and performance is the reason more boat owners pick a Michigan Wheel replacement propeller than all other brands combined.
The highest-grade metals are used on Michigan Match propellers - high quality aluminum and tough 15-5 stainless steel alloy. The tighter grain and compact molecular structure of the metal in Michigan Match props make them far less brittle, far less likely to break. It also makes them easily repairable by a qualified repair facility.