Turning Point Speedzone S-1423 Stainless Steel Boat Propeller
- Part(s): #S-1423
- Manufacturer: Turning Point
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 14 - 3/4
- Pitch: 23
- Blades: 3
- Rotation: Standard (Clockwise)
- Usually Ships Within: Business Day
View Related Boat Propellers
Speedzone Stainless Steel Boat Propellers
- Newer performance enhancing designs provide maximum top end speed, secure handling (less ventilation) and quick acceleration.
- Higher progression of pitch - improves hydrodynamic efficiency for maximum overall performance
- Fine tuned cupping - grips the water tight and greatly reduces ventilation
- High rake - provides good lift and maximizes top end speed
- Vent holes -hole shot enhancing vent hole system allows your boat to reach a higher rpm more quickly.
MasterGuard Hub System
- Introducing the re-designed MasterGuard Hub System for superior performance.
- Note: The new hub design is not interchangeable with the older style hubs.
- Most durable hub available - won't leave you stranded with a spun hub
- Small diameter gives maximum exhaust flow and increases horsepower
- Only hub available that adapts to all OEM thrust washers
- Eliminates clutch rattle prevalent with competitive hubs
DON'T FORGET YOUR SPARE!
Add a second propeller housing to your order now! Our Hustler aluminum propellers will also adapt to the same hub! It's a great idea if you will boat in untested waters that you don't want to risk damaged your more expensive stainless steel propeller. Unfortunately, damage happens and when it does you'll be prepared! If you use your boat for water sports or loading the boat with extra people, get a second propeller of a lower pitch. It will make a big difference in how your boat handles the added weight and drag!
North American Fishing Club field-tested and approved.
Field testers from the NAFC tested our propellers and we received a 100% approval rating and a 9.7 out of 10 feature rating - one of the NAFC's all time highest ratings!
"I was very impressed with the torque I felt with the Turning Point prop. The increase in power and smoothness was very noticeable. Easy installation. Great in turns,
a lot better than the stock prop."
- R. Hanson. Amery, WI
- Mercury Tempest series
- OMC Raker
- Turbo Ligthning
- PowerTech Lifter series
- Other OEM's stainless steel propellers
- Scores shown are based on all Turning Point Speedzone propeller reviews.
Propeller reviewed on Jan 12th, 2012
Tested prop on my boat. Boat ran 4 mph faster.Hole shot very good.Good lift.great prop for the money.
Propeller reviewed on Sep 24th, 2011
This is the second time I buy stainless propellers and the last. If you pay 60% less for a propeller, be careful, it is not designed for your engine. Iboat sell parts at a good price, not to satisfy the customer. If what you purchased is not good they ask you to pay for delivery back. Be carefull with the web recommendation. twice they gave me the wrong prop for my engine.
Propeller reviewed on Aug 26th, 2011
Propeller reviewed on Jul 9th, 2011
This prop I purchased is junk and does not perform as advertised. iboats will not exchange or allow returns on junk products they sell. VERY dissatisfied. Done with iboats.