Stiletto Bay Pro I + Guardian Hub 804418 Stainless Steel Boat Propeller
- Part(s): #804418
- Manufacturer: Stiletto
- Brand:Bay Pro I + Guardian Hub
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 13 - 1/4
- Pitch: 18
- Blades: 4
- Rotation: Standard (Clockwise)
- Usually Ships Within: Business Day
View Related Boat Propellers
Bay Pro I + Guardian Hub Stainless Steel Boat Propellers
- The BAY PRO I 4 blade series is available for 40-150 horsepower engines with 4.25" diameter gear case housings. The BAY PRO I series propellers give flats, walleye and utilities fast acceleration, total boat lift and the ability to "hang on" in rough waters.
- BAY PRO I utilizes the Stiletto Guardian Hub system.
SUPERIOR BLADE DESIGN - Stiletto Propellers are truly the stainless edge. All Stiletto Propellers are of a progressive pitch design. Cupped blades help reduce the chance of cavitation, therefore, increasing the efficiency and performance of your engine.
TOTAL PERFORMANCE - Stiletto Propellers are designed to help each boat and engine combination achieve its peak performance at all throttle levels: low end, mid-range, and top end. Stiletto Propellers are designed to outperform the mass produced aluminum and stainless steel stock/utility propellers. The outer hub is vented to allow some of the exhaust gases to escape preceding each blade. This helps eliminate performance-robbing vacuums that occur behind the blades. Stiletto props are made in the USA.
RELIABILITY - Stiletto Propellers are one-piece investment cast for exceptional strength and safety. This manufacturing process provides superior consistency in blade shape and accuracy in pitch. Some so-called performance propellers are produced using welded-on blades, which are not as structurally sound nor are they as reliable as a one-piece casting.
- Scores shown are based on all Stiletto Bay Pro I with Guardian Hub propeller reviews.
Propeller reviewed on Aug 26th, 2014