Stiletto Advantage Q + Guardian Hub #801319 Stainless Steel Boat Propeller Mercury 90 HP Outboard 1978 & Newer 2-Stroke
- Part(s): Prop #801319Hub #DE-501
- Manufacturer: Stiletto
- Brand:Advantage Q + Guardian Hub
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 13 - 1/8
- Pitch: 19
- Blades: 3
- Rotation: Standard (Clockwise)
- Average Advantage Q + Guardian Hub Rating:(2)
- Usually Ships Within: 1 Business Day
Advantage Q + Guardian Hub Stainless Steel Boat Propellers
- Excellent hole shot, strong mid-range acceleration, and top speed describe the Stiletto ADVANTAGE Q Stainless Steel Boat Propeller Series. This series gives you the advantage when skiing, carrying loads and in adverse water conditions. This is the choice for all around performance; its your ADVANTAGE. Stiletto props are made in the USA.
- The ADVANTAGE Q series is specially designed for 4-Stroke, 40-150 horsepower engines with 4.25" diameter gear case housings.
- ADVANTAGE Q utilizes the Stiletto Guardian Hub system.
SUPERIOR BLADE DESIGN - Stiletto Propellers are truly the stainless edge. All Stiletto Propellers are of a progressive pitch design. Cupped blades help reduce the chance of cavitation, therefore, increasing the efficiency and performance of your engine.
TOTAL PERFORMANCE - Stiletto Propellers are designed to help each boat and engine combination achieve its peak performance at all throttle levels: low end, mid-range, and top end. Stiletto Propellers are designed to outperform the mass produced aluminum and stainless steel stock/utility propellers. Stiletto props are made in the USA.
RELIABILITY - Stiletto Propellers are one-piece investment cast for exceptional strength and safety. This manufacturing process provides superior consistency in blade shape and accuracy in pitch. Some so-called performance propellers are produced using welded-on blades, which are not as structurally sound nor are they as reliable as a one-piece casting.