Stiletto Advantage I #21315 Stainless Steel Boat Propeller Evinrude 70 HP Outboard 1998 & Newer 4-Stroke
- Part(s): #21315
- Manufacturer: Stiletto
- Brand:Advantage I
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 13 - 1/4
- Pitch: 15
- Blades: 3
- Rotation: Standard (Clockwise)
- Usually Ships Within: Business Day
Advantage I Stainless Steel Boat Propellers
- Excellent hole shot, strong mid-range acceleration, and top speed describe the Stiletto ADVANTAGE Stainless Steel Boat Propeller Series of propellers. This series gives you the advantage when skiing, carrying loads and in adverse water conditions. This is the choice for all around performance; it's your ADVANTAGE. Stiletto props are made in the USA.
- The ADVANTAGE I series is designed for 70-140 horsepower outboards with intermediate gearcases.
SUPERIOR BLADE DESIGN - Stiletto Propellers are truly the stainless edge. All Stiletto Propellers are of a progressive pitch design. Cupped blades help reduce the chance of cavitation, therefore, increasing the efficiency and performance of your engine.
TOTAL PERFORMANCE - Stiletto Propellers are designed to help each boat and engine combination achieve its peak performance at all throttle levels: low end, mid-range, and top end. Stiletto Propellers are designed to outperform the mass produced aluminum and stainless steel stock/utility propellers. Stiletto props are made in the USA.
RELIABILITY - Stiletto Propellers are one-piece investment cast for exceptional strength and safety. This manufacturing process provides superior consistency in blade shape and accuracy in pitch. Some so-called performance propellers are produced using welded-on blades, which are not as structurally sound nor are they as reliable as a one-piece casting.