Evinrude Johnson Raker #763953 Stainless Steel Boat Propeller Evinrude 50 HP Outboard 1971 - 1974 2-Cyl., Pleasure
- Part(s): #763953
- Manufacturer: Evinrude Johnson
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 13 - 1/2
- Pitch: 18
- Blades: 3
- Rotation: Standard (Clockwise)
- Usually Ships Within: 1 Business Day
Order now and save even more with NO shipping costs!
• UPS Ground shipping to lower 48 states only
• UPS does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Raker Stainless Steel Boat Propellers
Looking to plane fast - and run faster? The Raker prop is specially designed for building up engine RPMs and getting you on plane faster.
A great prop in surfacing conditions, especially when the boat is running over 50 mph.
Perfect for bass boats and high performance boats.
The Raker® propeller utilizes vent holes in the outer exhaust hub to allow exhaust gases to ventilate the blade area.
This allows the engine to build up RPMs and get the boat on plane faster.
At higher speeds, the water rushing past the hub blocks these vent holes, preventing them from ventilating the blades.
V6 Raker® 22, 24, 26, & 28 use the TBX hub system.
- Fast, Fast, Fast...
- Custom cupped high rake blades provide superior bow lift and exceptional top end speed
- Special vent holes for powerful acceleration
- V4 & V6 engines